Kosim's Shoes (Middle East)

In an area there lived a man named Kosim. Kosim is very stingy. Not that he is a poor person. His shoes are very ugly, and he doesn't want to buy shoes for himself. A friend looked strangely at Kosim and then said "Kosim, replace your shoes with new ones, if you object, let me just buy you." 

In the afternoon Kosim took a bath in the river. Next to his shirt is a pair of nice shoes. "Maybe this is the shoe my friend promised me," he thought. Finally Kosim wore the shoes. He left his old shoes just by the river. 

But finally after Kosim arrived at the house, 3 palace employees came. They arrested Kosim for stealing the minister's shoes. It turned out that Kosim was mistaken. Finally Kosim was brought to court. As a result of these accusations, Kosim was fined 100 dinars. 

Kosim was upset with the incident. He threw his shoes in the trash. Unfortunately, the shoes do not enter the trash, but rather about the head of the beggar who sits not far from that place. The beggar was angry, then reported Kosim to the judge. Kosim was not only fined, but was also jailed for one week. 

After Kosim was jailed, Kosim met with the judge. The judge also asked Kosim "what's up Kosim aren't you free and I'm not going to impose a fine on you?". 

"Sir, I'll tell you. That I threw away my ugly shoes. So whatever all the things that happen to those ugly shoes, it's not my fault, because I will throw those shoes in the trash. " Kosim replied. 

Finally Kosim bought new shoes. If Kosim had not been stingy since a long time ago, he would not have experienced difficulties like this. 

Message from the story: there is no point in being a cheapskate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment