The Poachers and Snipe Birds (Norway)



In the Norwegian forest there is a kind of quail with long beak. 

This bird is called the Snipe bird. 

Snipe birds only live in the forests of Norway. 

Many hunters struggle to capture or even shoot Snipe birds to sell them to the market.

One day, a female Snipe saw a hunter meet a forest. 

She tried to release the children so they would not be shot dead by hunters.

Therefore the female snipe confronts the hunter. 

"O good-hearted hunter. I'm begging you, don't shoot dead my children. "Said the snipe pitifully. 

"What? I came here to hunt Snipe. I better shoot you now." 

The Hunter then aimed his rifle at the mother bird Snipe. 

But seeing a snipe bird looks begging wholeheartedly, and the hunter also discourages shooting the snipe. 

"Ok. I will not kill you. "Said the hunter. 

"Thank you, Mr. Hunter. If in the forest you find beautiful snipe birds, they are my children. I hope you won't kill them. Said the snipe bird. 

"Oke. I will not shoot your children. " 

The hunter then continued his journey into the forest. 

While the Snipe returned to his nest. 

Snipe mother did not find children in the nest. 

She also with a feeling of waiting for the children to come home. 

But until the afternoon, the snipe birds never return to their nests. 

The Snipe mother then flies out of the nest to look for children. 

On the way to the village, Snipe's mother bird met the hunter. 

How surprised Snipe mother bird saw the hunter managed to bring the children.

Snipe brooders are very angry with hunters.

"Hi Mr. Hunter. Didn't you agree that fate would approve of my beautiful children? Why did you fail your promise?" Said the mother bird Snipe angrily. 

"How are you? You said your children are beautiful Snipe birds. While I only oppose ugly Snipe birds. "Said the hunter. 

"No matter how bad they are, to me they are beautiful Snipe birds." Snipe mother bird regrets its stupidity. 

She should explain the characteristics of children so that hunters can understand them.

Message from the story: Other people may not know what you mean, agreeing that you can't convey it clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment